Current mood:tiredSo I thought, oh buggeries, lets do this a little more properly.... (refer to prev post)
1. I'm doing my maters in animation & interactive media. So I create… things… pictures… that some times move. And some times they dont
2. I have studied IT & commerce (typical Asian things) & worked in tax - one of the least enjoyable things I've done in life.
3. Finding out what you don't want brings you closer to what you do want in life.
4. Dancing has become an amazing presence in my life. Its like I've found a part of me.
5. Coming to Melbourne has been a really good experience. I love the culture, the art, the coffee, starting dancing, befriending wonderful people who are passionate, creative, non-conformists and make me feel like I fit.
6. The last time my hair was 100% its natural colour was 8 yrs ago
7. There are two characters in my Chinese name, I absolutely LOVE one of them, but not fond of the other. The one I do like means happiness, which coincidentally is also the same character for music.
8. I fear growing old
9. Loosing who I thought was 'the one' shifted me greatly, making me gradually come to terms with more of myself. I'm still dealing with it, and learning more about me. (don't worry, he's not dead or anything)
10. I wish I'm more connected with my family.